Monday, January 24, 2011

somewhere

Over the past week I have come to a conclusion. There needs to be a place that moms can go when they are sick. To be taken care of  when the husband isnt there. There would even be free babysitting to take of the kids. Someone would bring you chicken noodle soup, find some medicine that  you can take even though your nursing that would knock you out, and just the sound of quiet. Or moms just shouldn't get sick. Especially moms with sick newborns. I like that idea even better. And while you are at this wonderful magical place there is a spell put on your house that prevents it from getting destroyed because you arent there to take care of everyone else. Just saying.

3 comments:

Giselle said...

That's brilliant, and definitely necessary!

Cherise said...

That would be wonderful! I would also like to not have to breastfeed while I am sick too! That way I can sleep!

The Gooding Family said...

Nicole, I am sorry to hear you've been sick (Koston, too)! Hope you are on the mend. If you ever find that place, let me know!