Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sweet dreams

A couple of nights ago I was tucking Raden in bed for the night and he asked if he could sleep with one of my pillows.  Now, I have to have two pillows to sleep - one for my head and one to cuddle with - when Jared isnt home - so instead of getting MY pillow I thought I would be sneaky and give him one of Jareds to use - since Jared  was working. As soon as Raden laid down on it he said "I know this is Dad's pillow"  I'm thinking- shoot, I'm busted! I  asked him how he could tell - and instead of being upset that it wasnt mine he said "because it smells like him" then he took a big whiff, smiled and closed his eyes as he snuggled deeper into the pillow.

I'm pretty sure it was a good smell

4 comments:

The Gooding Family said...

Raden is such a cute kid!

Cherise said...

He's into smells. That's a good thing! He will always smell good :)

Ashley said...

Your would have stunk anyway! Just kidding!

Danielle said...

I should start handing out Jordan's pillows to the kids...we miss him when he's gone so much! It was fun to see all of your pictures...I am way behind on my blog stalking :O)