On wednesday it was crazy day at school and the kids got to wear anything crazy. Raden has been waiting for a LONG time for crazy day so he could wear a mohawk. A girl at the bus stop had some spray hair color so he ended up with a blue mohawk - and yes he still has it (just not blue anymore)and he is so proud. Bailee also dressed up crazy and by the time school was out she was ready to take all the hairbands out!
Nicole, I can't beleive how grown-up Raden is looking. It seems like you tend to remember them the way they were the last time you see them. We sure miss you guys and hope all is well.
Heavenly Father, I'm asking You to send your angels today, To protect my firefighter husband in a very special way. I ask You to guide his thoughts and actions and keep him free from fear, To bring him home safely again to those who hold him precious and dear. Please show me the way to let him know I'm proud to be his wife. I thank you Lord for giving me this man with whom I share my life. To keep those you love safe from harm is a goal that you both share, I pray that as he follows in your ways, you hold him in your care.
A Firefighter's Prayer
When I am called to duty, God, wherever flames may rage. Give me strength to save some life whatever be it's age. Help me to embrace a child before it is too late, or save an older person from the horror of that fate. Enable me to be alert and hear the weakest shout And quickly and efficiently to put the fire out. I want to fill my calling and to give the best in me. To guard my every neighbor and protect his property. And if according to my fate,I am to lose my life, Please bless with your protecting hand my children and wife.
3 comments:
So funny. I remember looking forward to those days at school too. I am definately impressed with Raden's mohawk...Cute pictures
They look so cute. I saw the mohawk at church today, way cool!!
Nicole, I can't beleive how grown-up Raden is looking. It seems like you tend to remember them the way they were the last time you see them. We sure miss you guys and hope all is well.
Post a Comment