Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Big 8 !

Raden turned the big 8 last Sunday. He had been counting down days for a couple weeks and was so excited. We usually don't do a friends party and a family party but turning 8 is a big deal - so we let him pick some friends to come help celebrate. He decided that he wanted to go see King Fu Panda 2 in 3D and then come home for cake and ice cream and of course to open presents.

I'm so glad he has such a great group of friends to hang out with!
Cameron B. ~ Brandon D ~ Isaac D ~ Camron H ~ Romney P ~ Raden ~ Jayden N


































Then on Sunday we had a family birthday party too. 


Bailee made a great Birthday Banner

Presents ....    Bayblades

























A Real BB Gun -


























First Real Toolbox and Tools



























And as requested - chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.

























I am so grateful that you are in our family!I love that you know what you want and are so strong-willed. My quietly stubborn child. I hope you continue to make good choices and be an example to all that you associate with. I love you with all my heart - Happy Birthday Raden!

No comments: