Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Magic

Everyone has magic. Jadie cut her finger the other day and after i cleaned it out and put a band aid on it she was still pretty upset. So I told her my magic kisses would help her finger feel better. She didn't believe me and said that my kisses aren't magic. I told her yes they were and if she watched really carefully she could see my magic when i blew into the air. So I ceremoniously ( is that a real word?) blew up into the air. She said she still didnt see it. I told her to look closely, it was silver that sparkled like diamonds. Raden walked into the room just then and he said he saw it. In fact he blew into the air too to show Jadie his magic. His was a gold beam with red white and blue sparks in it. Jadie was getting a little interested now but still said she couldnt see it. I told her only the person who owned the magic could see it. Raden corrected me and told her that anyone could see the magic if they believed. I called Bailee into the room and made her tell us what color her magic was. She said ( through her smile) that hers was gold. Jadie didnt seem so disbelieving now. Lexi was called in too and her magic was the colors of the rainbow. We decided that Jared's was blue sparks and Kostons was light blue and white.

I asked Jadie what color hers was. She blew up into the air and said hers was purple and pink. And I could see it.

And her cut finger was forgotten.

Magic

3 comments:

Gina Lee said...

Cute!! All we need some times is a little distraction, ehem, excuse me...Magic! =)

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Cute! Love it!

Cherise said...

Love it! So cute! (I am impressed the others played along)