There are no words to say how grateful I am that you are a part of our family. I know you put up with so much being the only boy but I am so glad that Heavenly Father sent you to us. I love how determined and strong willed you are. You have an incredible mind and I am constantly amazed at the things that you think and figure out. We love you and hope you had a great 7th birthday!
So I didn't do a very good job with pictures this time- somehow I cant even find the pictures I took of the cake and candle blowing. Raden wanted to have a couple friends over for a swimming party and had a lot of fun being with " the boys" Both mine and Jared's parents came and Jared's sister and cousins came too.
He got a lot of star wars and legos and hasnt stopped playing with them - when his cousin left the party his cousin told his sister " I figured something out! The more people you invite to your party the more presents you get!" Love his and Lexi's face expressions :)
This picture doesnt have anything to do with his birthday and may not mean anything to anyone else but being the only boy in the family he is always where Jared is and is helping out with whatever project he is doing. Here they were putting the new vacuum in the pool and Raden was being Jared's little side kick. I love it.
Straight To Jail
3 days ago
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Raden. I love that more people at the party means more presents! My boys are always out helping daddy too. I love it!
Post a Comment