Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rodeo!!!

I grew up here so I look forward to the rodeo every year. I remember going to the rodeo parade when I was little - when you were actually allowed to sit on the curb - and how much I wanted to be a cowgirl. Well not much has changed. I still look forward to the rodeo, my mom and I try to go every year, and I still come away wishing I was a cowgirl that lived on a big ranch. Maybe someday :) This year I took all the kids with me. I didn't get very many pictures and the ones I did get didn't turn out very well but here we are waiting for it to start. We took our lunch with us and ate there but you always have to get a big snow cone once you're there! We even scoped out seats for next year!



4 comments:

Steph said...

You are to cute! Can't wait to see you. Sorry 'bout the puke. It was good for Jared, I'm sure.

Katie said...

Jadie is so big in this picture! I can't beleieve how fast they grow up. Hope you guys are doing well.

Christina said...

You guys look cute with the hats! I still haven't ever been to a rodeo. We will have to check it out next year!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

I LOVE your cute hats...where's Jarod and his hat???